1 Ashe Street, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
Harrington’s Pharmacy was established in 1947 from its Ashe Street location by Dan and Monica Harrington. It continued in a family tradition by his son and daughter-in-law, Donal and Mary Harrington who established a second Timoleague store in 1975. Currently, Harrington’s Pharmacy is under the stewardship of his grandson and his wife; Cathal and Caitriona Harrington.
Over the last 80 years its has been the Harrington family’s goal to provided the highest level of care to the their customers and they consider it a privilege to continue to improve their customers health and quality of life.